A Day in the Life ...









onsdag den 21. april 2010

We're still Alive!

I guess a little update is in order, since we haven't posted anything for about 2 years...talk about being a slow beginner at these things;)

No really, our little set-back is best described in the words of John Lennon:
"Life is what happens, when you're busy making other plans"
We have been busy and our life has- since last entry-been changed!
On the 27th of august 2009 our first child came into the world, much awaited:)
It's a boy we named Gabriel. Ever since he came, life has just been so different, sweet and adventureous in a whole new way.

He is now almost 8 months and those months have just flown by full of diapers, first smile, first laugh, playing, not sleeping, eating eating eating, more play and even more smiles.
I must admit having a baby is alot harder than I thought. Especially the first few months! I don't know who said newborns slept all day long, BUT THEY LIED!!
But all the colic, night flowing into days flowing into nights without sleep, crying (from both baby and mom;) and worrying aside, I couldn't imagine life without Gabriel. There's nothing better to re-discovering the world through the eyes of your baby, and celebrating along with him when he learns a new skill, talks with his toys, have a laugh with him, take a nap with him, waking up to a smiling baby just squirming with delight to see you again. I love it!

Here are a few pictures of our little sunbeam, from newborn till now. Enjoy!


2 kommentarer:

Louise Haibrock sagde ...

ahh, endelig kom der noget fra jer! dejligt at kunne se billeder fra jeres liv på landet;)

Michelle sagde ...

Anna I was just thinking about you the other day. I had NO idea that you had a blog and i definately didn't know that you had a baby!!! So he was born august 2009...you know what i'm thinking? Mission companions. :) They'll have to serve in Spain, of coarse. Anyways, it's so good to see you on here. I'm gonna add you on my friends list on my blog so i can keep tabs on you from here (it might be easier for me to follow than your facebook since most of this is not in danish :) ). You'll just have to update this more often :)
i miss you and love you and am so glad to see things are going well for you and your cute little family. y creo que no tenemos que esperar hasta el otro lado para vernos. quiza un dia me voy por denmark...y igualmente, vivo en missouri ahora...hay muchos sitios de historia de la iglesia aqui que me imagino te gustaria ver...well, i'll end...this is the LONGEST comment ever.