A Day in the Life ...









lørdag den 30. august 2008

Manna

I remember being on the MTC and using Topical Guide and Bibel Dictionary. I thought, this is amaaazing! We didn't have that resource in Denmark at that time, so to me this was an incredible tool, that was a key to a deeper and more fully study of the gospel.
...that's the way I know feel about the internet and the access it gives to talks and speeches given by churchleaders. To be able to go to byu tv - find a talk (or lds.org), I can find any inspirered and wonderful talk on a subject I would like to learn more about. It truly feels like manna. How many times have I either struggled with a situation, skill or spiritual matter. But then found a talk that left me more spiritual strengthened, nourished and grateful!

This is so amazing to me! And I am so grateful to live in a country where this is available to me. The Lord really reaches out to us, and gives us the help that we need in this world. His word is accessable, even in greater measure now.

"How great Thou art"!

I leave you with two recent talks that has brought me renewed spiritual energy:
(both from byu tv- find a talk)
  • Sheri L. Dew: "Arise, Awake and Come unto Christ" (especially for women)
  • Gary Palmer: "The spokes of a balanced life"

Ingen kommentarer: